- Our School
- Class Pages
- Who’s Who
- School Office
- Information & Policies
- Contact Us
Schools are required by law to publish statutory information on their website. We have collated the links to these pages here so they are on one page for ease of access.
Hayesdown First School is a member of the Partnership Trust MAT.
The contact details for the Trust are as follows;
2. Admission arrangements or where they may be found (community and voluntary controlled schools only)
Our admission arrangements remain based with Somerset Local Authority and follow their processes. Additional information can be found in the Hayesdown Admissions Policy found on this site.
3. Link to Ofsted Report
These can be found on our Reports and Policies page
6. School curriculum information for each year group by subject, including phonics/reading schemes.
Information regarding our School Curriculum
More detailed information regarding Reading and Phonics
Available on our policy page or by request from the school office
8. Pupil Premium allocation, use and impact on attainment
For Pupil Premium Grant reports and information click here
9. School’s ethos and values
This can be found here
10. Business Interests Register
The Partnership Trust Register of Business Interests can be found here
11. SEN Offer
Information regarding this can be found here
12. Multi Academy Trust accounts
13. Complaints Policy and procedure
Hayesdown uses the Complaints policy of the Partnership Trust. This can be found here